יום רביעי, 26 בפברואר 2014

Abundance of Beginnings- "SHEFA"

One of the presents I received for my 25 birthday is Abundance of Beginnings. This abundance may be a strange word
to describe a long trip to the state characterized by poverty so acute. Strange to describe abundance in a society in which a person is born belongs to a particular caste who in his life would limit the abundance of choice, or lack of it he would have.
But India is abundance of another kind, more fundamental, related to the human body; the brain is not cynical, critical. Body experienced the moment through the senses rather than by the filters life teaches us.
My beginning in India is abundance. Each of the senses works here all the time and cannot or do not want to rest even for a moment.  Scents of spices; smoke and people all around us.  Home odors that coming from my suitcase.
Sounds and voices of Hustle - drivers and vehicles on the road, the vendors in the street stalls, the sounds of children playing and learning, words of introduction, conversation and study at home. New flavors - the water must drink the food at top restaurants, a traditional local breakfast, fresh coconut opened just for us.

Abundance

It is confusing for starters. And the beginning, the first step requires so much courage. Children pass through the street here are very curious about us "foreigners" and very much want human contact with us. They are looking at us, with a shy smile. Group of girls, usually in school uniform and braids, will always be a brave girl make the first move, and raise her hand waving at us. She waits in suspense millisecond to see if her courage paid off when she finds out that the response comes. And the big gamble payments made ​​- then all the other girls do the same thing and we will respond abundance hands shake, curiously questions answered, smiles and a genuine desire for closeness. The question is, what gives an individual the courage to take the brave step that no one around him and not even he dreamed or thought he would. Probably that girl identifies the mutual curiosity, and perhaps there is concern us, the desire to know and learn and to really get close to people who live in abundance of India - colors, religions, languages, complexities, challenges and all the things that I still will meet along the way.
I guess this is the thing that motivates her little girl who's first waving at us. That's what motivated me to take abundance of starts that I got as a gift and take them to my heart with acceptance, love and expectation. I bet on the other side would be like me who wants to know, try to get and give a chance.
This way I have been given abundance beginnings. These bring with them more than I can imagine.  New things I will learn about India, world and myself. Abundance of colors I wear kurtas during my stay here, plenty of new people I meet who give me initiation and surround me with care, plenty of participants who will receive my guidance. New friends. Plenty of people who support me, which illuminate the life of their love they give to me even when they are far away. And I hope to myself that I learn to find bounty in me, and the abundance I - even during shortages, the days of hustle, I will continue to shape myself. Just as India itself.

"Each song reveals a secret..." 

"Hathalot"-3:00-5:30
Yoni Rechter

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה